Looking for a special diamond but have not been able to find it, well look no further. G.W. Cox now provides you with the opportunity to purchase direct from its international wholesaler. But before you start, check out our handy tips to ensure that you are getting value for money.
- Know what your partner likes and expects from that perfect engagement ring i.e. setting, shape, colour
- It is important to visualise in your head or have a diagram in place of what the ring will look like when it’s made to ensure you make the correct selection
- Remember the 4 Cs – Cut, Carat, Colour and Clarity as this will ensure you receive value for money
- Buying a diamond is one of the most emotional purchases you’re ever likely to make and one of the most expensive, so keep your budget at the back of your mind as it is easy to get carried away and forget that you still need to set the stone in a ring after it’s purchased
- Before proceeding with your purchase, come and speak with one of the expert G.W.Cox staff about your diamond choice, and the eventual setting, to ensure that the diamond you have selected is the right one
Visit our International Diamond Exchange to browse the list of available diamonds and put one on hold.